Fortify is seeking a Full Stack Developer with a passion for solving client challenges, a thirst for new technologies, and making a difference! As a Full Stack Developer you will be a member of the data management team developing new ways to integrate web and mobile components.
In this role you will:
- Develop and adapt mobile interfaces to help with front end development.
- Work with datastores such as SQL, NoSQL and postgres
- Collaborate with a team to design, develop and improve projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- 1-2 years of experience with Node.js or backend Technologies
- Understanding of software design patterns and effective development methodologies
- Minimum 1-2 year experience with front end development
- Ability to write unit tests, refactor existing code and work with existing codebases
- Ability to handle more than one project concurrently
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working with agile (Scrum) team methods